Okay okay okay, so only one of these explicitly promotes “paleo”. There are a few general guidelines I followed...
Richard Manning, author of Against the Grain (2004), frames civilization as a human zoo that makes us all psychotic....
As part of my ongoing obsession for Arctic adventures, I’ve been watching everything I can get my eyeballs on...
- 15 Paleo Diet Friendly Documentary Films November 29, 2014
- Agriculture Creates Excess Population September 5, 2014
- Building a Paleo Intentional Community August 22, 2014
- Zoo Animals Become Psychotic. Do we live in a zoo? September 3, 2012
- The Vegetarian Narrative Thrives on Scarcity September 2, 2012
- Your Brain on Nature Vs. Life in a Box January 27, 2012
- Think Like a Geek. Eat Like a Hunter. Train Like a Fighter. Look Like a Model. January 26, 2012