Why nature? I’ll admit it, I used to be skeptical of nature — not that I didn’t enjoy nature,...
Archive for category: Lifestyle
The Hipsters Guide to Scientifically Heaping Righteous Scorn upon Sports Fans, Evolutionary Psychology, Health, Lifestyle, Relationships, The Mating Mind, The Paleo Diet for Athletes, The Triathlete Training Bible, 43
Stock up on light beer and dip, let the drawstring on your sweat pants fly, and let that gut...
The Adventure Gene, Adventure, Evolution, Evolutionary Psychology, Featured, Health, Lifestyle, The Blank Slate, The Evolution of Cooperation, The Paleo Diet for Athletes, The Triathlete Training Bible, 46
I may be defective. Not in the woe is me kind of way… more like “The Land of Misfit...
Hunter-Gatherer: Mussels, Diet, Health, Lifestyle, Paleo, An Edible History of Humanity, The Paleo Diet for Athletes, The Paleo Solution, 5
Much of my training life consists of hikes and trail runs along the Southern Oregon Coast. I sometimes question...
- 15 Paleo Diet Friendly Documentary Films November 29, 2014
- Agriculture Creates Excess Population September 5, 2014
- Building a Paleo Intentional Community August 22, 2014
- Zoo Animals Become Psychotic. Do we live in a zoo? September 3, 2012
- The Vegetarian Narrative Thrives on Scarcity September 2, 2012
- Your Brain on Nature Vs. Life in a Box January 27, 2012
- Think Like a Geek. Eat Like a Hunter. Train Like a Fighter. Look Like a Model. January 26, 2012