Exploring the theory and implementation of an intentional paleo community by drawing from hunter-gatherer anthropology and evolved human psychology.
Archive for category: Featured
Richard Manning, author of Against the Grain (2004), frames civilization as a human zoo that makes us all psychotic....
The Pick-Up Artists' Alpha-Male Narrative Myth, Anthropology, Evolution, Featured, Paleoanthropology, Relationships, 73
The narrative of human males evolving as tribal leaders in the paleolithic is a myth. The anthropology, evolutionary biology,...
Hunter-Gatherer Philosophy II: The Libertarianism Question, Anthropology, Featured, Paleo, Philosophy, Politics, 100
I’m just going to go way out on a limb here and assert that individual liberty is a good...
The Adventure Gene, Adventure, Evolution, Evolutionary Psychology, Featured, Health, Lifestyle, The Blank Slate, The Evolution of Cooperation, The Paleo Diet for Athletes, The Triathlete Training Bible, 46
I may be defective. Not in the woe is me kind of way… more like “The Land of Misfit...
- 15 Paleo Diet Friendly Documentary Films November 29, 2014
- Agriculture Creates Excess Population September 5, 2014
- Building a Paleo Intentional Community August 22, 2014
- Zoo Animals Become Psychotic. Do we live in a zoo? September 3, 2012
- The Vegetarian Narrative Thrives on Scarcity September 2, 2012
- Your Brain on Nature Vs. Life in a Box January 27, 2012
- Think Like a Geek. Eat Like a Hunter. Train Like a Fighter. Look Like a Model. January 26, 2012