It's tempting to think about evolution as a function of time. This makes some intuitive sense because evolution happens...
, Evolution, Evolutionary Biology, Foundations, Paleo, An Edible History of Humanity, Catching Fire How Cooking Made Us Human, Guns Germs and Steel, The Last Human, The Paleo Diet for Athletes, The Paleo Solution, 20
It’s easy to just talk about diet and the paleolithic era by saying “human evolution in the paleolithic”. That’s...
- Hunter-Gatherer Ethnogenesis: Feralculture. June 2015 Edition June 8, 2015
- 15 Paleo Diet Friendly Documentary Films November 29, 2014
- Agriculture Creates Excess Population September 5, 2014
- Quit Your Job: Labor Day Anarchy Edition September 3, 2014
- Building a Paleo Intentional Community August 22, 2014
- Tracks on the Tanana February 3, 2014
- Zoo Animals Become Psychotic. You Are an Animal. Run. September 3, 2012