It's tempting to think about evolution as a function of time. This makes some intuitive sense because evolution happens...
, Evolution, Evolutionary Biology, Foundations, Paleo, An Edible History of Humanity, Catching Fire How Cooking Made Us Human, Guns Germs and Steel, The Last Human, The Paleo Diet for Athletes, The Paleo Solution, 20
It’s easy to just talk about diet and the paleolithic era by saying “human evolution in the paleolithic”. That’s...
- 15 Paleo Diet Friendly Documentary Films November 29, 2014
- Agriculture Creates Excess Population September 5, 2014
- Building a Paleo Intentional Community August 22, 2014
- Zoo Animals Become Psychotic. Do we live in a zoo? September 3, 2012
- The Vegetarian Narrative Thrives on Scarcity September 2, 2012
- Your Brain on Nature Vs. Life in a Box January 27, 2012
- Think Like a Geek. Eat Like a Hunter. Train Like a Fighter. Look Like a Model. January 26, 2012