A new study, ‘Microfossils in calculus demonstrate consumption of plants and cooked foods in Neanderthal diets‘, got a brief...
The California Academy of Sciences presents a talk by Teresa Steele, assistant professor in the Department of Anthropoplogy at the...
While doing research for my post on the mammalian dive reflex, I stumbled across an interesting TED video. It...
Heated debates about what definitively *IS* and what definitively *IS NOT* “paleo” abound. While that’s often an interesting question,...
It’s easy to just talk about diet and the paleolithic era by saying “human evolution in the paleolithic”. That’s...
- If you don’t want Open Source Permaculture, FUCK YOU
- Cyberlibertarian Myths and the Prospects for Community
- Defending the environment has become a suicide mission in many
- Adventures in Hide Tanning: Yak, Beavers, and more?
- Network/Community of Wildsteaders
- Creating our own myths
- Planning on tapping some walnut trees
- Hunter-Gatherer Ethnogenesis: Feralculture. June 2015 Edition June 8, 2015
- evolv test December 24, 2014
- 15 Paleo Diet Friendly Documentary Films November 29, 2014
- Agriculture Creates Excess Population September 5, 2014
- Quit Your Job: Labor Day Anarchy Edition September 3, 2014
- Portfolio With Grid Images V2 August 28, 2014
- Portfolio With Sidebar August 27, 2014