Exploring the theory and implementation of an intentional paleo community by drawing from hunter-gatherer anthropology and evolved human psychology.
Richard Manning, author of Against the Grain (2004), frames civilization as a human zoo that makes us all psychotic....
, Adventure, Evolution, Evolutionary Psychology, Featured, Health, Lifestyle, The Blank Slate, The Evolution of Cooperation, The Paleo Diet for Athletes, The Triathlete Training Bible, 46
I may be defective. Not in the woe is me kind of way… more like “The Land of Misfit...
- Living in the wild- as a non-human animal?
- "Ant-archy" -- Farming ants vs. Foraging ants.
- Support our Feralculture campaign on Patreon
- Funding more Feralculture with Patreon
- Gear list for long-term visits to boreal nodes [wiki]
- Comments on and Possible Improvements to Feralculture.com Content
- Fall fish camp party
- Hunter-Gatherer Ethnogenesis: Feralculture. June 2015 Edition June 8, 2015
- 15 Paleo Diet Friendly Documentary Films November 29, 2014
- Agriculture Creates Excess Population September 5, 2014
- Quit Your Job: Labor Day Anarchy Edition September 3, 2014
- Building a Paleo Intentional Community August 22, 2014
- Tracks on the Tanana February 3, 2014
- Zoo Animals Become Psychotic. You Are an Animal. Run. September 3, 2012