Exploring the theory and implementation of an intentional paleo community by drawing from hunter-gatherer anthropology and evolved human psychology.
Richard Manning, author of Against the Grain (2004), frames civilization as a human zoo that makes us all psychotic....
, Adventure, Evolution, Evolutionary Psychology, Featured, Health, Lifestyle, The Blank Slate, The Evolution of Cooperation, The Paleo Diet for Athletes, The Triathlete Training Bible, 46
I may be defective. Not in the woe is me kind of way… more like “The Land of Misfit...
- Anyone going to Lake Superior Traditional Ways?
- Getting Started With Buckskin, Part 3: Tools for Finishing the Hide
- Investigation: Getting Started Making a Bow
- Aspirational Bear Man
- Trying to Escape the Technological Vortex
- Money: Making it, spending it and transitioning away from it ...
- Getting Started With Buckskin, Part 2: Brought to you by the Letter H!
- Hunter-Gatherer Ethnogenesis: Feralculture. June 2015 EditionJune 8, 2015
- 15 Paleo Diet Friendly Documentary FilmsNovember 29, 2014
- Agriculture Creates Excess PopulationSeptember 5, 2014
- Quit Your Job: Labor Day Anarchy EditionSeptember 3, 2014
- Building a Paleo Intentional CommunityAugust 22, 2014
- Tracks on the TananaFebruary 3, 2014
- Zoo Animals Become Psychotic. You Are an Animal. Run.September 3, 2012