The narrative of human males evolving as tribal leaders in the paleolithic is a myth. The anthropology, evolutionary biology,...
Most of the response from my post, “Agriculture Is Imperialism“, was positive. There were a few naysayers, but none...
A new study, ‘Microfossils in calculus demonstrate consumption of plants and cooked foods in Neanderthal diets‘, got a brief...
Since this talk is conducted by paleoanthropologists, it should be worthwhile for those interested in both evolutionary psychology and...
- Anyone going to Lake Superior Traditional Ways?
- Getting Started With Buckskin, Part 3: Tools for Finishing the Hide
- Investigation: Getting Started Making a Bow
- Aspirational Bear Man
- Trying to Escape the Technological Vortex
- Money: Making it, spending it and transitioning away from it ...
- Getting Started With Buckskin, Part 2: Brought to you by the Letter H!
- Hunter-Gatherer Ethnogenesis: Feralculture. June 2015 EditionJune 8, 2015
- 15 Paleo Diet Friendly Documentary FilmsNovember 29, 2014
- Agriculture Creates Excess PopulationSeptember 5, 2014
- Quit Your Job: Labor Day Anarchy EditionSeptember 3, 2014
- Building a Paleo Intentional CommunityAugust 22, 2014
- Tracks on the TananaFebruary 3, 2014
- Zoo Animals Become Psychotic. You Are an Animal. Run.September 3, 2012