The narrative of human males evolving as tribal leaders in the paleolithic is a myth. The anthropology, evolutionary biology,...
Most of the response from my post, “Agriculture Is Imperialism“, was positive. There were a few naysayers, but none...
A new study, ‘Microfossils in calculus demonstrate consumption of plants and cooked foods in Neanderthal diets‘, got a brief...
Since this talk is conducted by paleoanthropologists, it should be worthwhile for those interested in both evolutionary psychology and...
- Need a place to live cheaply and work on rewilding projects over the spring/summer? [Oregon]
- The Wind Roars Ferociously: Feral Foundations and the Necessity of Wild Resistance
- Anyone practicing their bird language?
- The African Evidence for the Origins of Modern Human Behavior
- Boreal Permaculture
- Our first Node is paid off!
- Learning Skills: How/Where/From Whom?
- Hunter-Gatherer Ethnogenesis: Feralculture. June 2015 Edition June 8, 2015
- 15 Paleo Diet Friendly Documentary Films November 29, 2014
- Agriculture Creates Excess Population September 5, 2014
- Quit Your Job: Labor Day Anarchy Edition September 3, 2014
- Building a Paleo Intentional Community August 22, 2014
- Tracks on the Tanana February 3, 2014
- Zoo Animals Become Psychotic. You Are an Animal. Run. September 3, 2012