Announcing my next expedition, "Fatbikerafting the Arctic". It's been called epic, but there's a chance I might live.
, Adventure, Evolution, Evolutionary Psychology, Featured, Health, Lifestyle, The Blank Slate, The Evolution of Cooperation, The Paleo Diet for Athletes, The Triathlete Training Bible, 46
I may be defective. Not in the woe is me kind of way… more like “The Land of Misfit...
- Need a place to live cheaply and work on rewilding projects over the spring/summer? [Oregon]
- The Wind Roars Ferociously: Feral Foundations and the Necessity of Wild Resistance
- Anyone practicing their bird language?
- The African Evidence for the Origins of Modern Human Behavior
- Boreal Permaculture
- Our first Node is paid off!
- Learning Skills: How/Where/From Whom?
- Hunter-Gatherer Ethnogenesis: Feralculture. June 2015 Edition June 8, 2015
- 15 Paleo Diet Friendly Documentary Films November 29, 2014
- Agriculture Creates Excess Population September 5, 2014
- Quit Your Job: Labor Day Anarchy Edition September 3, 2014
- Building a Paleo Intentional Community August 22, 2014
- Tracks on the Tanana February 3, 2014
- Zoo Animals Become Psychotic. You Are an Animal. Run. September 3, 2012